We will discuss your business with you and create a six-part strategy and action plan for your business. The action section will be the largest part of the plan. This is where we get into the “nitty-gritty” or the “who, where, why, what, how and when” of your plan.
Many business owners find the process of working through a marketing plan gives them great clarity and confidence that they are making the right marketing decisions for their business.
– Situation Analysis including SWOT analysis (Strengths Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats) of your business
– Objectives – specific objectives created in conjunction with you.
– Strategy including Segments of the Market you will target, Buyer Personas, Competitor Analysis, what your Unique Value Proposition and brand voice will be.
– Tactics (i.e. what marketing tools will be selected for your plan from all the available tools – e.g. social media, email marketing, search engine optimisation, website development, paid ads etc)
– Actions recommended including website development/improvements, a Content Creation Plan, email marketing, specific social media plan, paid ads such as Google, Facebook or Instagram ads plan etc to promote the business and increase online activity and engagement, to improve search engine optimisation. Non-digital marketing methods are also included where appropriate.
– Controls – recommendations of how best to measure the performance of all the above against your stated objectives.